On July 14, 2015, the United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS), released a report which shows that the global spread of HIV/AIDS has been reduced.…
- Because I am HIV Positive!
- Kenya, Nigeria receive grants to improve health services -Thursday, Nov 19, 2015.
- New injectable drug could keep HIV at bay indefinitely – 4 November, 2015
- HIV Cure Search Sees New Protein Work on Latently Infected Cells – October 29, 2015
- Tuberculosis ranks alongside HIV as leading killer worldwide: WHO report – October 29, 2015
Jail the gay bill: Experts urges caution on Same Sex Bill, cite plummeting HIV prevalence among group and need to build on gains recorded -By Steve Aborisade
12 years later, Nigerian Woman, Georgina Ahamefule Wins Landmark HIV Court Case in the First Ever HIV Discrimination Lawsuit!
Traditional Birth Attendants And Nigeria's Maternal And Infant Health..Lessons from the field - By Oluwakemi Gbadamosi
A Tale Of Anguish: The True Story Of The HIV/AIDS Situation In Nigeria - By Steve Aborisade - September 15, 2015.